Ice Maker Repair
Whether you need a supply of ice for the big game, a celebration or just a regular family dinner, the ice machine will come in handy. However, just like any other appliance, you're bound to run into some problems. If that happens, don't worry, call us. Appliance Repair Dallas can connect you with quality and affordable ice maker repair services in Lancaster, TX.
Common ice maker issues
There are a number of issues that should warn you of a faulty ice maker. These are;
1. The freezer is too warm - for optimal operation the temperature of the ice maker should be anywhere between 0 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit; any reading out of that range spells disaster.
2. Faulty switch - if the ice maker's switch is defective or accidentally switches itself on/ off then call us for repairs at (972) 725-7599.
3. Low water pressure - you'd need ice maker repair services if the kitchen appliance has a defective water inlet valve or if the pressure is low (below 20 PSI).
4. The door switch isn't working - in normal circumstances, the door switch switches on the freezer light and shuts off the ice maker. if for any reason the switch doesn't work then the ice dispenser wont work.
5. Ice control boards fail
6. Water filters are clogged - this prevents the flow of water into the ice maker thus preventing ice production
7. Water is leaking
8. No ice cube production
9. Defective mold thermostat
Note that there may be some other issues (other those mentioned here) that may be evident on your ice maker. Don't let them inconvenience you; call us and schedule for a high quality ice maker repair service.
Did you know that operating a faulty home appliance like an ice maker not only consumes much more electricity but also poses a risk of exploding? Save money by scheduling for repair services with us at (972) 725-7599 as soon as you notice a problem. We handle all brands and models. Our recommended technicians also handle other appliance repair services other than ice maker repairs.
In-Home Service Only
Serving Greater Dallas
Phone Line Hours
8 am to 10 pm Central Time
Monday thru Sunday